Friday, January 4, 2013

All things girly!

This is my current on my hands right now, I know it looks summery, but once I got my new iPhone case (second picture in pic frame) I had to use it for an inspiration to my nail art. I do not have nail stubs yet, so this gold glitter had to do. I like mixing nail prints like this, from floral, stripes, gradient glitter to my solid glitter thumb. This makes such a fun Mani! So play with textures and prints! Even colors. 
 The nail polish I used to achieve this; for my thumb I used a gold glitter base coat, OPI Glitzerland, topped with a coat of Sephora by OPI Only Gold for me. The white base for the flowers is Snow me White by Sinful Colors, the pink flowers are China Glaze Purple Panic (I know doesn't look that purple to me either). The leaves for the flowers are by Color Club, Feelin Groovy. My middle finger and pinky base coat is Essie Tart Deco, as well as the small flowers. For the flower highlight design I used Panic Purple, and Tart Deco with a little Snow Me White.  The gradient glitter on my middle finger is by OPI Glitzerland. For all the designs I used my new Mash Brushes I got for my birthday!
These are fun, maybe a little to much for winter, but who cares ;) oxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment